Recovery - Wisdom Teeth Removal in Sydney
After the wisdom teeth extraction, it is required three to six days to get the wound recovered. But, some people might need stitches to help close the wound. So, it requires one to two weeks.
The healing process can be broken down into the following stages:
- 2 weeks: Any mild bruising on the face should heal.
- 7 to 10 days: Jaw stiffness and soreness should go away
- 7 days: A dentist can remove any stitches that remain.
- 2 to 3 days: Swelling of the mouth and cheeks should improve.
- First 24 hours: Blood clots will form.
Wisdom teeth removal price is worth comparing to its benefits. If you are looking to have a cheap wisdom teeth removal in Sydney with quality service, book an appointment with Wisdom Teeth Professionals.