Costs of Wisdom Teeth Removal in 2018
First of all, the cost of wisdom teeth removal is dependent on the dentist, location, insurance plan, number of teeth that needs to be removed and the complexity of the problem.
- Tooth Extraction: For tooth extraction due to damage caused by wisdom teeth, cost will be $150-$350
- Simple Wisdom Tooth Removal: For straightforward wisdom teeth removal with no complexities, cost will be $225-$250.
- Surgical Wisdom teeth Removal: For procedure where complexities are found during initial assessment, cost will be $240-$375.
- Wisdom teeth removal price for all four teeth will be $970
How to Pay
Depending on your dental insurance plan, the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney will be reduced. Here’s how the payment is usually done:
- First to start the treatment, pay a portion of money in advance.
- During the treatment, pay half of the price.
- After the treatment, pay the remaining balance.
Don’t Ignore the Following Symptoms
- Jaw pain
- Tender or bleeding gums
- Bad breath and unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Red or swollen gums and difficulty in opening your mouth
Don’t ignore your symptoms of unhealthy wisdom teeth, because of the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney, now you can reduce the cost by choosing the right dentist. If you think that you have some issues on your teeth, don’t wait till you experience any pain. Consult your dentist and remove your unhealthy wisdom teeth as soon as possible and save your nearby teeth and mouth.