WISDOM TEETH Removal Cost – WISDOM TEETH Removal Price - All Four $970
WE OFFER FREE CONSULTATION
Wisdom Teeth Removal Cost in Sydney - All four $970
AMONG THE LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE FOR WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL IN SYDNEY BY CONCENTRATING ON THIS SINGLE ASPECT OF DENTISTRY.
Our Wisdom teeth removal price is affordable to one and all and hence we are the best choice for wisdom teeth removal in Sydney.
We also provide our patients with Payment plans is available with a variety of payment options that includes all major credit cards and health plans which can reduce teeth extraction cost and the Wisdom Teeth removal Cost in Sydney.
General Anaesthesia and IV Sedation is sometimes necessary or requested. 85% Medicare rebate applies to some treatments when most of patients pay as little as $100 to have the removal of 4 Wisdom Teeth in the clinic or the hospital.
Wisdom Dental Emergency has estabilish excellent fees with different facilities over the past decade in Sydney.
Hospital Costs depend on whether you have private health insurance and which city or hospital is chosen. If you have private hospital cover (and have had it for more than 12 months) then most health funds will fully cover the cost of the hospital stay. Additionally, there will be a bill from the anaesthetist. Medicare (and possibly your health fund) will cover a proportion of this bill, however, there could be a gap of approx $250 that you will need to fund.
You will find the same fees and Wisdom Teeth Removal price at The Wisdom Teeth Professionals website.
WE OFFER FREE CONSULTATION
You Can find more about Dr Pinho and his 15 years of Oral Surgery Experience on DrPauloPinho.com.au
Why Wisdom Teeth Removal Is Recommended?
Located at the very back of your upper and lower jaw, the third molars are considered as the source of trouble in most cases. You brush and floss you teeth daily, no cavities, no missing tooth, but still, at some point you may feel your jaw hurting or throbbing. After a deep examination, you may discover that the problem is due to wisdom teeth.
Does all wisdom teeth cause problem? No! Only the ones that are impacted or crooked can be painful and cause problems with chewing, swollen gums, infection, and damage to neighbouring teeth. This is because wisdom teeth growing in your late teens or early twenties do not have enough room in your mouth. Hence, it gets stuck in your gums and is unable to reach its normal position. These partially impacted wisdom teeth can cause cavities and gum disease because they are more difficult to clean. They are easily contaminated with bacteria and easy for food to get trapped. This leads to dental complications like plaque, cavities, and gum disease. Some wisdom teeth will not show any pain or visible complications, but may cause trouble in future. Depending on the number of wisdom teeth to be extracted, the cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sydney may vary.
Symptoms of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Consult your oral surgeon to learn in detail about the entire wisdom teeth removal process and get yourself prepared for the procedure. Based on the complexity of the procedure the duration of the removal process and healing time may vary. In general, wisdom teeth removal procedure is done under anaesthesia which is helpful in relaxation and reducing pain during the procedure.
Advanced treatment options and tools are used to cut the bone and tooth. After the removal process the gum and bone are left to heal. Here, we’ve compiled a list of aftercare tips to avoid infection after the wisdom teeth removal process.
Wisdom Teeth Removal – Aftercare Tips
WE OFFER FREE CONSULTATION
Call us for Free on 1800 WISDOM today to find out more.
How much does wisdom teeth removal costs in Sydney?
The cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sydney is affordable and there are different payment plans available with a variety of payment options that includes all major credit cards and health plans. Here we’ve listed the approximate cost for wisdom teeth removal.
- Consultation & Exam: $55
- Tooth Extraction cost: $125-150
- Tooth Division Extraction cost: $175-225
- Surgical Tooth Extraction cost: $250-350
- Wisdom Teeth Removal cost: $225-250
- Surgical wisdom teeth removal cost: $250-375
- How much of the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney does dental insurance cover? Generally, dental insurance may cover up to half the cost of wisdom tooth removal in Sydney. Depending on the type of the plan and the insurer and policy, the coverage may vary. If you don’t have any particular insurance, then the dental clinic may have payment plans to reduce your burden.
What are the factors that determine the cost of wisdom teeth removal?
Depending on the following factors, the cost of wisdom teeth removal may vary.
- Wisdom teeth removal by highly experienced dentist to minimise complications
- The complexity and extent of the procedure
- The type of wisdom tooth extraction
- The number of teeth to be removed
- Overhead costs
- Where can I find cheap wisdom teeth removal in Sydney? Dr Paulo Pinho, the leading dental surgeon in Sydney employs advanced dental procedure and techniques to remove wisdom teeth. Since 2005, he has limited his practice to dental emergency, tooth extraction and wisdom teeth removal surgery in Melbourne and Sydney. The cost of single wisdom tooth removal ranges from $225 to $375 and 4 wisdom teeth removal is $970 only. The procedures are performed under extreme care and safety by a highly qualified dental surgeon with practise limited to oral surgery and Wisdom Teeth Removal.
What questions should I ask to my oral surgeon before getting wisdom teeth removal?
Ask the following questions to your dental surgeon to help put your heart at ease.
- How long is the extent of wisdom teeth extraction procedure?
- What is the cost of the wisdom teeth removal in Sydney including overhead costs?
- Is the cost of the wisdom teeth procedure covered by dental insurance?
- What are the payment options available to reduce the Wisdom Teeth removal Cost in Sydney?
- Are there any major risks involved in the wisdom teeth removal process?
List a few tips to reduce the cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sydney?
Here are a few wisdom teeth removal options that can reduce the financial burden on you.
- Find a discount dental plan which offers you significant savings on your wisdom teeth removal procedure. These discounted dental plans can help you to save $60 and $200 per tooth depending on the type of extraction you need.
- Determine how much your dental insurance can save you on the wisdom teeth removal procedure and plan accordingly.
- Talk to your dental surgeon in Sydney to decide on a payment plan that can make the cost more manageable for you.
How to recover quickly from wisdom teeth removal in Sydney?
Due to tenderness and swelling, the aftermath of wisdom teeth removal is more painful and stressful. Here are a few tips to quickly recover from wisdom teeth removal.
- Consume soft liquids and meals
- Get plenty of sleep
- Follow the prescribed medications recommended by your dentist
- Prevent swelling by applying ice to the surgical area
- Avoid drinking through straws
- Don’t take part in strenuous physical activities while recovering
Why should I take my wisdom teeth out?
You should opt for wisdom teeth removal in Sydney, if you are suffering from any one of these reasons.
- Your wisdom teeth are impacted
- Wisdom teeth are growing at an odd angle
- There is no room for wisdom teeth in your mouth
- Cavities or gum disease
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriate and qualified health practitioner.
Click HERE to Share and Ask your Wisdom Teeth Questions in our Forum Community. It is a great place to look for Answers and Share previous surgical experiences with other patients.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before Proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriate qualified health practitioner.