You could be feeling fine one day and the next day you could feel excruciating pain at the back of your mouth. However, the pain that you feel may or may not be wisdom teeth pain. So, it’s advisable that you visit our professional oral surgeon in Sydney to get a clearer idea of what the real problem is.
If you are feeling a throbbing or sometimes really sharp pain, it could mean that you are experiencing wisdom teeth impaction. The best way to find out is to get an X-ray done and the results will tell you if a wisdom teeth removal procedure is needed.
Here are a few signs and symptoms that you should look out for if you are experiencing the aforementioned pain in the wisdom teeth region.
- Excessive swelling and stiffness in the jaw area surrounding the wisdom teeth.
- Irritation caused by the tooth/teeth rubbing against your tongue, cheek and gums.
- A partially erupted tooth with a flap of gum still remaining on top of it. This might be the cause of the swelling and pain that you are feeling.
- Pus oozing out of swollen gum.
- Pain in the side of your face, swelling under the chin and ear-ache that occurred about the same time that you feel pain in the wisdom teeth area.
- Difficulty opening and closing your mouth for regular activities such as chewing, spitting and drinking.
Plus, keep in mind that you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket for third molar surgeries. When you are with us, you will get only the most affordable wisdom teeth removal price in Sydney.
So, if you are looking for a cost effective, experienced oral surgeon in Sydney to help you with your wisdom teeth removal, take a trip down to our clinic and get your teeth examined by Dr. Pinho and our team of highly qualified dental surgeons. Book your next appointment today by calling 1 800 WISDOM or book online at www.wisdomteethremovalsydney.com.au